[Asterisk-Users] ParkAndAnnounce - Get Parking Extension

Carlton J. O'Riley CORILEY at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 08:39:25 MST 2004

Is there a way to get the extension that was used to park the call using the
ParkAndAnnounce command into a variable?  Or a variable that is set?  I
would like to create an application that allows the person the call is being
announce to be able to accept the call (by pressing 1) or send the call to
voicemail by pressing (2), but I need to know what parked extension the call
is on.  If the only way is to modify the source I'm comfortable with that.