[Asterisk-Users] Boards falling out...

Greg Hill gregh-asterisk at hillnet.us
Wed Feb 4 07:47:08 MST 2004

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Greg Kedrovsky wrote:
> Has anyone else experienced this problem? What could I do to solve it
> (seat the little card a little more permanently)?

Automotive parts places sell products like lok-tite (a thread locker
compound for mechanical fasteners). A drop or two of that, placed over the
seam in the connector (after it's fully seated!) would probably hold it in
place. This is the same kind of stuff you see on the screws that hold PCBs
in their place in nearly everything. It seems to do well keeping those
from rattling loose, so it would probably work for your card too.

Greg