[Asterisk-Users] Code Hosting...

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Wed Feb 4 07:20:49 MST 2004

I agree.  app_cepstral is a damn fine app and has been banished to the
edges of the earth because the theta engine isn't open src.  I even added
a standalone build for app_cepstral... so you can download it.. make it
and install it without much trouble.  :(

Andy maybe we can go thru and pickout the offending code and compile them
on a site or something?  I can setup a mirror for them.

bkw