[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 quick dial

Christopher Lee chris at datachaos.com.au
Wed Feb 4 07:11:34 MST 2004

Then you've got to hand it to Nortel, they do know how to make a damn good
phone extensions for lazy people like me :-)

I actually believe this isn't the case with the Nortel Meridian systems, as
I noticed when using one it wouldn't accept the numbers without first
pressing that extensions DN key... perhaps it's just a Norstar CICS/MICS
features.

Anyway I've opened a TAC case with Cisco and will await their response,
which I'm guessing already will be no, can't hurt to ask tho :-)