[Asterisk-Users] voicemail issue

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Tue Feb 3 21:02:43 MST 2004

At 8:31 PM -0700 2/3/04, Rohde wrote:

>I've looked online through both google and bugs.digium.com and cannot seem
>to find this problem anywhere, so i'll ask its unpatched source code for
>both and everything else works fine.
>
>Does anyone else have the issue of asterisk dying with no messages when
>trying to transfer a voicemail from one mailbox to another?
>I though it might be an issue with the CVS-12/07/03-20:38:37 so I
>updated my backup server on Tues 01/15/04 to see if that would resolve the
>issue.
>
>It still dies with only this debuging code.
>DEBUG[-1084641152]: File asterisk.c, Line 497 (quit_handler): Asterisk
>ending (0).
>
>My backup asterisk server is a dd copy of the primary asterisk server,
>so everything is configured the same I just change the hdd I'm running
>in the system.
>
>This is occurs when I try to transfer a voicemail, from any user to any
>user,
>I've even tried with only one context.
>
>Any thoughts on what I can try?
>Anyone else seen this, or has anyone else even tried to use this feature?
>
>Rohde

Rohde -
   If you have a consistent and reproducable crash of the code, please
look in http://bugs.digium.com/ for anyone who perhaps has similar
symptoms.  (Hint: use the "search" feature to look for the same type
of error keywords)

   If you find nobody with the same bug, please post the exact
circumstances you created to cause the crash in a new bug ticket.  If
you generate a corefile, please do a "bt" on the core.  Do a quick
search of the mailing list for "bt corefile" or similiar keywords if
you're not familiar with that process.

JT