[Asterisk-Users] Pictures of new multiport FXO/FXS from digum

woody+asterisk at solutionsfirst.com.au woody+asterisk at solutionsfirst.com.au
Tue Feb 3 18:26:37 MST 2004

There is a channel driver (chan_vpb) distributed with asterisk, I don't know
how well it works, someone needs to do a report/review like Rich Adamson's
one on the Mediatrix.

The cards are about AU$2200 RRP I think.  There is an openswitch 6 which is
about half price and openline4 which is a bit different.

Cheers,
Woody