[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Oldest Telephone

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Tue Feb 3 15:36:48 MST 2004

ON second thought:

I re-read your message - missed the part about the magneto.  Maybe you
shouldn't connect that phone to the PSTN after all!  (or to a digium card)

Magneto-generated ring detection is a bit beyond the digium card spec I'm
sure!

Cheers!

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England

Email:          scott at evtmedia.com