[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940 SIP Registrations

Andreas Hein andreas.hein at berlan.de
Tue Feb 3 07:13:34 MST 2004

Hi,

that's my sip.conf entries for my Cisco 7060 Phones:

[general]
port = 5060                     ; Port to bind to
bindaddr = <my IP of * Server>  ; Address to bind to
context = intern                ; Default for incoming calls
disallow=all                    ; Disallow all codecs
allow=alaw                      ; Allow codecs in order of preference
allow=ulaw                      ; Allow codecs in order of preference
allow=ilbc
allow=gsm

[7000]
secret=<secret>
type=friend
context=intern
host=dynamic
mailbox=<number>
username=7000

and with SIP 6.0 Software on my Cisco Phones ...

it't works fine :-)
--
Andreas Hein