[Asterisk-Users] cdr mysql problem

Tomica Crnek Tomica.Crnek at span.hr
Tue Feb 3 00:44:23 MST 2004

Hi, here it is...

[root at ceres asterisk]# cat cdr_mysql.conf
;
; Note - if the database server is hosted on the same machine as the
; asterisk server, you can achieve a local Unix socket connection by
; setting hostname=localhost
;
; port and sock are both optional parameters.  If hostname is specified
; and is not "localhost", then cdr_mysql will attempt to connect to the
; port specified or use the default port.  If hostname is not specified
; or if hostname is "localhost", then cdr_mysql will attempt to connect
; to the socket file specified by sock or otherwise use the default
socket
; file.
;
[global]
hostname=localhost
dbname=asteriskcdrdb
password=******
user=asteriskcdruser
;port=3306
;sock=/tmp/mysql.sock
sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

srwxrwxrwx    1 mysql    mysql           0 Feb  2 19:37
/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

Tomica