[Asterisk-Users] setting up ---- newbie

Francisco Perez-Landaeta fplandae at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 1 15:24:51 MST 2004

hi guys,

i am getting today my dev kit with fxo and fxs boards. i intend to do the following :

1) be able to route an incoming call from the pstn fxo port to an ip (answering with netmeeting or anyother sip softphone)

2) be able to call from netmeeting to my pstn fxo port to place calls.

questions :

how can i do this ? what are the commands for this simple setup ?

how can i place calls using a webbrowser (explorer, etc ?)

can i use messenger to call to call my pstn port ?

can i translate h323 to sip and viceversa ?

thanks,

francisco