[Asterisk-Users] Calls dropping off

Steve Foy steve at unite.net
Mon Feb 2 10:10:14 MST 2004

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 06:04:40PM +0100, Philipp von Klitzing wrote:
> Steve,
>
> this really is a FAQ. You need add to EACH (!) sip user something like
>
> disallow=all
> allow=ulaw
> allow=alaw
> allow=gsm

I do have that in my sip.conf. I am using ulaw.

Calls from the SIP phones through Asterisk and out one of my X100P cards are
working 95% of the time and also, incoming calls through the X100P cards to
the SIP phones are the same.

The only problem is that every once in a while, without any odd circustances
that I can see, the call just drops and the remote user is gone.

The box running asterisk isn't under heavy load, so I can't see why this is
happening.

I am not using g.729 or 723, just plain old ulaw, which I have got enabled in
sip.conf

Cheers,
Steve

--