[Asterisk-Users] Can audio streams go client to cleint with IAX?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Mon Feb 2 08:21:32 MST 2004

Reading this thread leads me to chance asking a somewhat broad question
of the gurus: is there a place in VoIP for multicasting?

Streaming scenarios, as well as conferencing, would seem to be ripe for
that sort of integration, but I know nothing more about it beyond the
fact that multicasting is oft-mentioned, but as far as I can tell (maybe
kphone's vat hooks are an exception?) seldom implemented. . .

Thanks in advance for any light that might be shed.

B.