[Asterisk-Users] Re: how to dial and accept a call with only

Michael Zheng hxmzheng at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 07:15:19 MST 2004

Dear Joe Dennick, and all group members,

Could you give me more detail instruction to place a
call from an outside line (or cell phone) through the
* to voicemail or the demos to prove that the system
works. Actually, I need to prove if system works or
not. Then I can get money to do next step.

Thank you a lot.

Michael

Yeah, but without a sound card; they won't work.  My
suggestion would
be