[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream + X100P incoming calls being dropped

Ed Dack Ed at itoncall.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 02:37:31 MST 2004

I have a number of grandstream phones and a x100p.

When a caller calls the pots line (x100p) the asterisk box connects the call
through one of the Grandstream phones.

The problem comes if the caller presses any key on the key pad.  About 4
seconds later the call drops.

It seems to be a problem with the sip phone.

I thought that with a GS your ment to use:

Dtmfmode=info

If I change it to rfc2833 or inband I don't get this call droping problem
but I do have problems with dtmf number recognition by *.

i.e voicemail pin number no longer detects the right numbers. 1234 would be
detected 1123344.

Any Ideas?

-Ed