[Asterisk-Users] Re: Adtran 750 DID question.

Kekin Dand kdand at usinteractive.com
Sun Feb 1 18:29:30 MST 2004

Scott,

You can't see DNIS on any channels/Line? If I understand correctly you can't
see digits coming in from your Telco? And it falls into your S context?

Try changing your Adtran Firmware, I tried on L35 and L36 it didn't worked
properly, so I am using L34.

Also, try changing the wink time in Zapata.h from 150MS to 250MS, once you
change the timing you have to recompile Zapata.

Kd