[Asterisk-Users] SUBSCRIBE in chan_sip - anyone?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Feb 1 04:48:36 MST 2004

Florian Overkamp wrote:

> Hi,

Of course! I configured Windows Messenger to work with my Chan_sip2. It's important
for messenger that the REALM (configurable in chan_sip2) is the same as the proxy's
name. When I add a contact, messenger subscribes to it.

And Asterisk answers that anything is online. Florian is online in my server without
any peer "florian" and any (at least known by me) extension named "florian". If I add
my FWD account, asterisk accepts subscription on it and merrily answers "online" without
checking. A positive attitude, indeed.

Obviously there's a bug here.

/O