[Asterisk-Users] Final call for departments

Alspach Family alspachfam at charter.net
Fri Dec 31 11:32:04 MST 2004

Thanks to your generous donations, people all over  will continue to
hear such great programming as Fresh Air, All Things Considered, Morning
Edition and the BBC World News...
Sorry, I meant to say  - such great programming as 'Barn', 'Food
Services', 'Security' and 'I.T. Services'
Thats correct, we made our goal!  We should have the attached list back
in a few weeks (after they are recorded and Rob edits them).  As for
those from bug 3006 I am not sure.  I believe Rob was including them (I
was just putting together a list of departments.), but I will check with
him to be sure.

I would really like to thank everyone for helping out  to make Asterisk
what it is.

James