[Asterisk-Users] Host IP address, Crash on startup, Console grabs soundcard - Newbie needs help

Claus Futtrup cf at internetit.dk
Fri Dec 31 06:09:27 MST 2004

Hi,

1) 0.0.0.0 just means listning on all interfaces and their ip adresses, not
a problem.
2) Do a set verbose 100 to see if you have any communication with the sip
phones or startup asterisk with asterisk -vvvddddggg
3) This is because a MPG3 file used for music on hold isn't support or that
the Mandrake mpg123 is a wrong version
4) Try unloading the ALSA module in modules.conf

Kind Regards

Claus