[Asterisk-Users] A simple scenario

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Thu Dec 30 18:40:48 MST 2004

I am a bit fuzzy on what you want to accomplish.  Almost any softphone can
be a client to this server and then use a VoIP provider for connection back
to the PSTN.  Or you can just bring the server home, put on your broadband
and just use it.  If you are not going to connect an analog phone you don't
need a PCI card unless you need a NIC.

Lyle