[Asterisk-Users] VoiceConduits is a scam

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 15:02:00 MST 2004

Mr west, why doesn't the admin contact have a US phone number?
+94 (0253) 311-8468 where is this anyhow?
Results for voiceconduits.com:
Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
Nameservers: NS1.COMPLETEDNS.NET, NS2.COMPLETEDNS.NET
Expires: 11-aug-2005
IP Address: 67.19.64.96 (web01.artificeassociates.com)

Whois results from whois.opensrs.net:

Registrant:
 Adult Workshop Network.
 7 Shady Lane