[Asterisk-Users] More * weirdness

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Dec 30 12:48:27 MST 2004

Andrew McRory wrote:
> Well I am about to reserve a small padded room so I can bounce off the
> walls without inflicting tooo much damage... Nothing is making sense at
> this point. I tried several releases last night before settling on the
> latest CVS (seemed to work the best). Asterisk was running GREAT for the
> first few hours. Now since around 10AM EST SIP can't register and incoming
> calls are rejected with "all circuits are busy".

There is some heavy-duty stuff going on now in CVS-HEAD, and at least
some of last night's builds are broken wrt SIP.

I had to downgrade, for the first time in recent memory.  I knew I was
taking a risk, though; Mark had just added the skeletal code to do
native encryption in IAX to the HEAD code.

B.