[Asterisk-Users] Polycomm IP500 dropping incoming calls

rsenykoff at harrislogic.com rsenykoff at harrislogic.com
Thu Dec 30 12:30:06 MST 2004

</snip>
Hello everyone.

I can place outgoing calls no problem with my IP500 (using teliax as our
provider). Thing is, when a call comes in, 90% of the time when I pick up
the handset it drops the call immediately. I turned on SIP debug, and have
listed my extension config from sip.conf. Any help is greatly
appreciated.... sooo close.... TIA! -Ron
</snip>

Figured out it was a NAT issue. We were using 1-1 NAT behind a Sonicwall.
Changed it to simple port forwarding and all is fine.

-Ron