[Asterisk-Users] Is asterisk that unstable ????

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Thu Dec 30 09:00:25 MST 2004

System uptime: 6 weeks, 1 day, 22 hours, 37 minutes, 55 seconds
Last reload: 48 seconds
Verbosity is atleast 3
System uptime: 7 weeks, 19 hours, 19 minutes, 48 seconds
Last reload: 41 seconds
Verbosity is atleast 3
System uptime: 7 weeks, 4 days, 9 hours, 25 minutes, 33 seconds
Last reload: 36 seconds
Verbosity is atleast 3
System uptime: 5 weeks, 5 days, 16 hours, 51 minutes, 43 seconds
Last reload: 30 seconds
Verbosity is atleast 3
System uptime: 6 weeks, 4 days, 22 hours, 43 minutes, 42 seconds
Last reload: 21 seconds
Verbosity is atleast 3
System uptime: 7 weeks, 4 days, 9 hours, 23 minutes, 14 seconds
Last reload: 21 seconds
Verbosity is atleast 3
System uptime: 7 weeks, 4 days, 9 hours, 31 minutes, 6 seconds
Last reload: 16 seconds
Verbosity is atleast 3

I wouldn't say it's unstable... these boxes all run res_perl and reload
100's of times a day.  It all depends on if you know what the hell you're
doing.

bkw