[Asterisk-Users] verbose setting changed?

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Thu Dec 30 06:18:47 MST 2004

Up until last night, I could run:
	asterisk -vvvr
as root to connect to a running * session and have the verbosity set to 3.

Last night, however, I updated to CVS-v1-0-12/29/04-16:47:20 and the behavior
is different.  Now the -v flags don't seem to make a difference, I have to
issue:
	set verbose 3
to change verbosity.

Is that a planned change?

One nice thing is that I only have to issue that one time on a running
session is seems and the verbosity is remembered.  However, my nightly
	asterisk -rx "restart gracefully"
resets the verbosity back to 0.

Is there a settings file that I can set verbosity in?

Thanks!

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.