[Asterisk-Users] PRI Woes continue

brian at txshirts.com brian at txshirts.com
Wed Dec 29 21:29:22 MST 2004

Sometimes it helps to put a screwdriver and a hammer on the computer
case.  Muttering the phrase outloud "I'll fix this server yet" while
shaking the tools above the server is said to frighten IT demons.

Is there anything in the logs that says "error" "warning" or anything of
a vaguely similar manner?

In otherwords have you performed "blond analysis" on the logs yet?  i.e.
look at them for a normal event (such as boot up) and then look for
anything but normal?  My main purpose in responding was to share a bit
of humor with you because it can help when your irritated and
frustrated.  :)

Brian Greul
Texas Shirt Company
www.txshirts.com