[Asterisk-Users] RE: Hook/Flash, Hold, Call Waiting, Three Way Calling

Warren Burstein warren at softov.co.il
Wed Dec 29 17:31:42 MST 2004

Do you have threewaycalling and transfer set in your zapata.conf?  Here's
mine (four TDM400's, seems to be working so far).  I didn't do anything in
my extensions.conf for any of these features (what confused me at first is
the t and T options of the Dial application in extensions.conf are for
transfers via the # key), when you flash you get another dialtone that works
just like the first one.  I haven't tried three way calling yet, I only have
two hands, but transfer and hold (with music) work.

zaptel.conf
-----------
fxoks=1-11
fxsks=12-16