[Asterisk-Users] Sending call to analog then to Vmail after timeout?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 15:39:43 MST 2004

First phase one, what you are describing in phase one will be solved
if you don't use any of the tricks (ie c or M in the dial app), just
use dial as soon as the zap channel picks up the caller is connected,
in this way the VM will be the one on the cell and not *. I don't see
anywhere in phase one that you realy want * to handle any VM for this
user.

Phase 2, I didn't realy play around with call progress yet, so I don't
know. But I don't see why you can't have a message play when you call
someone using the M option? since the VM will stay on * this should
work fine. It actualy sounds much more advanced.