[Asterisk-Users] DSLink modem freeze

Andres andres at telesip.net
Wed Dec 29 14:42:37 MST 2004

Its probably has a broken ALG (most of these modems have bad SIP
implementations)  I suggest you change your SER port to a non-standard
one so that the ALG does not try to modify the packet.  (We had to do
that a while ago.  Almost 40% of complaints comming in to us stemmed
from bad SIP ALGs at routers and modems.

Andres
Network Admin
http://www.telesip.net