[Asterisk-Users] Recording/Monitoring a call mid-stream?

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Dec 29 14:11:41 MST 2004

Hello,

You just need to send a simple Monitor command to the Manager interface to
start or stop recording(Monitor) on a channel. This can be easily
accomplished within PHP or some other basic web scripting language. But you
need to have the full channel name to make the recording work.

Are you wanting to record Zap, SIP or IAX channels(or all of them)?
Will you want the option to record Meetme room conversations?

MATT---