[Asterisk-Users] zapata.conf not being parsed by *

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 12:16:54 MST 2004

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:59:19 -0500, Jerry Rasmussen
<jerry at cheesymouse.com> wrote:
> I am running * 1.0.3 for some reason when I start * is does not appear to be parsing my zapata.conf file.  I do not see any errors * just does not seem to know to look for zapata.conf.  I am unable to use my FXO card to make calls or receive calls.  I have been able to configure SIP to work correctly.

I've not seen or heard of that before... but the first thing that
comes to mind would be some module not being loaded in modules.conf?

Since no one has responded yet, thought I'd throw out a shot in the dark :)

Leif Madsen.
http://www.leifmadsen.com