[Asterisk-Users] IP Phone recommendations?

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Wed Dec 29 09:37:07 MST 2004

You could, but in a business environment the features of the phones are
very useful, such as multiple call appearances without annoying call
waiting beeps, a multi line display, a web interface for address books,
remote firmware updates, the list goes on. ATAs are great for
residential and fax machines (assuming the ATA is fax aware).