[Asterisk-Users] IP Phone recommendations?

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Wed Dec 29 09:09:47 MST 2004

Many use cisco IP phones, almost any model. Support and firmware access
has a fee.
SNOM 190 works well, free firmware, good community support.
Lots of reports of good luck with Polycom phones (IP500), but they wont
provide any support when used with * and you have to get your firmware
from the net, not from polycom, even if are willing to pay.