[Asterisk-Users] Final call for departments

Alspach Family alspachfam at charter.net
Wed Dec 29 02:51:16 MST 2004

I am getting ready to submit a list of department names to be recorded.
This is what I have so far:

Accounting
Accounts payable
Accounts receivable
Administration
Billing & Collections
Complaint
Customer Service
Engineering
Facilities
Help desk
Human Resources
Information Technology
Inside Sales
Investor Relations
Legal
Mail room
Marketing
Printing
Projects
Public Relations
Purchasing
Receiving
Sales
Sales Floor
Shipping
Shop
Support
Systems
Technical Support
Travel

If any one has additional suggestions, please e-mail them to me
(jalspach at gmail.com or alspachfam at charter.net).  I am fairly sure that
none of the above exist (I was only able to search through the WIKI
list, so if there are other prompts in the CVS that are not listed
there, I do not know about them.)  If I have made a dupe, please let me
know so that I can remove it.  I was fairly certain that 'Operator' was
already available but I was unable to find it by its self.
Thanks for your help.
I plan on sending these off on Friday the 31st so please try to get them
to me by then.

Thanks;
James