[Asterisk-Users] OT: Linux routing with T100P problems

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Tue Dec 28 22:30:32 MST 2004

> What can I use to find out why packets destined for the outside world (via
> 65.78.109.2) are not being routed?

Check with your ISP and make sure they have you set up correctly. I have
had issues in the past with that.

Fact is, if you can ping the far end, *and packets are returned*, then
the problem is not in your setup. If packets were not being returned I
would say that ARP was misconfigured for your T1 interface, but since
you are getting packets back....it's not your problem. Call your ISP.

BTW, I can ping the above IP from my machine just fine, so the rest of
the world sees your T1 as well.

Greg