[Asterisk-Users] Sending call to analog then to Vmail aftertimeout?

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Tue Dec 28 22:29:54 MST 2004

I was aware of the "c" option but it's a pain for people to have to press
the # sign plus they have to know they are suppose to do that. In addition,
I tried to use the "A" option to play a sound to them when they answer
reminding them to press pound at the end of the message but the sound
doesn't play until they press pound :)

So.. It appears I am still stuck with * considering the call answered when
the Zap channels grabs it and connects the other leg of the call. Hopefully
there is some other way to make this happen.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Start Your Own Internet Service!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com