[Asterisk-Users] Fedora Core 3 app_curl compile error?

Michael Swan swan at neon.com
Tue Dec 28 19:28:46 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm making the latest CVS asterisk source on a newly installed Fedora
Core 3 distribution. However, when the makefile for asterisk/apps runs,
it generates an error when trying to link app_curl.so complaining about
not finding -lidn.

Has anyone else run into this problem? I can chase down libidn but I
find it odd that others on the list have seemingly gotten asterisk to work
on FC3 but never complained about this particular problem...

Michael Swan
Neon Software, Inc.