[Asterisk-Users] turn on/off auto/attendant by dialing an extension

Jon Radon jonr800 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 11:03:41 MST 2004

I think you're misunderstanding DBget and DBput.  Asterisk has a built
in database where it will store this information.  No need for MySQL
or any other DB software.  This solution will provide you with
copy/paste installations and is by far the simplest solution.

You can read about the Asterisk database here.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+database

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:43:00 -0500, Tony Nichols <tony.nichols at gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't used MySql much... and would like a simple solution I can
> copy/paste to other installations.
>
> A.G. (Tony) Nichols
> I.S. Manager

Is it something someone said, was it something someone said?