[Asterisk-Users] FC3, TDM11B (DEVPCI) and asterisk

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 10:46:28 MST 2004

I had the same problem, the way I worked it around was that I added
the follwoing to the script:
/etc/rc.d/init.d/zaptel
case "$1" in
  start)
        # Load drivers
	rmmod wcusb >& /dev/null
	rmmod wcfxsusb >& /dev/null
	rmmod audio >& /dev/null
	action "Loading zaptel framework: " modprobe zaptel
 sleep 10 # I addec this line although 5 might work for you I didnt test it
        echo -n "Loading zaptel hardware modules: "
	for x in $MODULES; do
		if insmod ${x} ${ARGS} >& /dev/null; then
			echo -n "$x "
		fi
	done
	echo