[Asterisk-Users] Mysql and Voicemail

Alessio Focardi afoc at interconnessioni.it
Tue Dec 28 07:46:35 MST 2004

Hello Matthew,

> I would like to enable mysql handling of voicemail boxes ... following
> that tutorial
>
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+voicemail+database

MB> What version of Asterisk?

CVS-HEAD

I think I understood the problem: things are changed since the wiki
page :)

If I understood correctly now we have the possibility to "externalize"
some of the confs using the "realtime" application.

I have put voicemail and sip friends in sql tables that way, and it's
working (more or less).

Can someone more skilled than me describe what are the significant
changes this addon have brought in * and what are the differences
between "realtime" and "config in sql" ?

Tnx for the support !

--
Best regards,
 Alessio                            mailto:afoc at interconnessioni.it