[Asterisk-Users] PassThrough mode

David Liu david at deltapath.com
Tue Dec 28 05:58:31 MST 2004

Hi Vincent,

This shouldn't be difficult.  Try the following:
in sip.conf

[user1]
username=user1
secret=password
nat=yes
disallow=all
allow=g723.1

[user2]
username=user1
secret=password
nat=yes
disallow=all
allow=g723.1

This will force both users to be in G723.1 mode and it should pass thru
without problems.

Note that if you are trying to do transcoding, as in one client wants to talk
in G723.1 and the other say in G711 ulaw, then you will get a complain on
console saying no compatible codec.

David Liu

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:16:36 +0800, receive4me wrote