[Asterisk-Users]

Greg - Cirelle Enterprises gcirino at cirelle.com
Mon Dec 27 16:36:14 MST 2004

At 06:12 PM 12/27/04, you wrote:
>James Moran wrote:
>>I just updated my asterisk box and now it's giving me this error I looked
>>it up on the internet found no solutions
>>any other information that you need please ask.
>>[root at pbx root]# modprobe wcfxo
>>/lib/modules/2.4.22-1.2115.nptl/misc/wcfxo.o: init_module: No such device
>>Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
>>including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
>>      You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
>>/lib/modules/2.4.22-1.2115.nptl/misc/wcfxo.o: insmod
>>/lib/modules/2.4.22-1.2115.nptl/misc/wcfxo.o failed
>>/lib/modules/2.4.22-1.2115.nptl/misc/wcfxo.o: insmod wcfxo failed
>
>What type of card is it?
>
>It is an X100P?  If not, you should be modprobing wcfxs or wctdm for
>recent versions (with a TDM400P card).
>
>Also, what does dmesg say?
>
>--
>Cheers,
>
>Matt Riddell

did you rebuild the zaptel driver as well?

If you did, did you also copy the /usr/src/zaptel/zaptel.init to
/etc/init.d/zaptel ???

I had that error because my zaptel was older and used the wcfxs but needed
to load wctdm
because of a file name change.

If you tried all of that and there is still issues, sorry I couldn't be of
more help

Greg