[Asterisk-Users] Predictive dialer

Julio Tejera jat at realityfirewall.net
Sun Dec 26 18:55:36 MST 2004

Thanks mattf I'll try/test VICIDIAL this monday ;)

[OT]
Steve ... It 's used on VERY agressive telemarketing
campaings,  PDialer isn't only anonying call, you can show
the CID  as you want, in order to be called by
your customers ... with * you can manage your CID
as you want if you have IAX or T1,E1,etc interfaces
for your outgoing calls, this is the advantages over the
others PDialers

Excuse me by the OT

-------
Ing. Julio Alvarez Tejera