[Asterisk-Users] Predictive dialer

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Sun Dec 26 16:05:09 MST 2004

Hello,

The asGUIclient suite has a predictive dialer component to it(VICIDIAL) and
it can function well on multiple Asterisk servers at once using a single
MySQL server backend. It performs on par with several mid-level commercial
dialers that we have compared it to(Nobel, TripleP, DataTel, etc...) and it
is free as in GPL. We released a new version of the suite last week with
many enhancements.

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

MATT---