[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk realtime load error

Steve Beaumont steveb at asbc.demon.co.uk
Sun Dec 26 13:14:15 MST 2004

Anyone know why this is happenning at asterisk start up. I understand that
this ahs something to do with using external SQL database for asterisk
configuration. I have not worried too much about this side of asterisk to
date as I have been strugling with the configuration from plain text files
or am I missing something seriously impotant.

Dec 26 20:06:24 WARNING[24256]: loader.c:258 ast_load_resource:
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_realtime.so: undefined symbol:
ast_load_realtime
Dec 26 20:06:24 WARNING[24256]: loader.c:440 load_modules: Loading module
app_realtime.so failed!
foxy*CLI>
Disconnected from Asterisk server
Executing last minute cleanups