[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk from CVS

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Sun Dec 26 06:18:08 MST 2004

On Friday 10 December 2004 03:41 pm, Eric Wieling aka ManxPower wrote:
> Adi Linden wrote:
> > I admit that this might be some very basic question... How do I obtain
> > Asterisk 1.0.3 from CVS? Does '-r v1-0' get me 1.0 or 1.0.3?
>
> -r v1-0 will get you the latest 1.0.x CVS.  Basically it will get you
> the latest release (1.0.3) plus any patches that will be in the next
> release of 1.0.x

It sure would be dandy if it showed the full version too, not just
CVS-v1-0-(date). Would make it easier to quickly ascertain the version.

Is this a cvs issue, not showing the full version?
--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin