SV: [Asterisk-Users] Call Completion Snom

Thorben G. Jensen tgj at dangaard.dk
Sun Dec 26 02:02:21 MST 2004

Dear Christian,

Thank you for your interest, unfortunately your link did not help me, I
think I might not understand what you mean. Do you know if Asterisk and
Snom can provide Call Completion or did you use another server?

We have currently around 125 Snom-190 installed, but are not interested
in peer to peer as we also have other phone models.

Hope you can help,

Thorben