[Asterisk-Users] Where to get a Polycom IP500 in the UK?

Martin Mitchell mcmitch at btconnect.com
Sat Dec 25 16:46:01 MST 2004

I've been looking at Asterisk for a while now, and want to set up a small
installation at my house. I did originally want to get a Cisco IP phone, but
due to price and it not being easy to obtain the SIP firmware I have decided
again them. I am very interested in the Polycom IP500. I can find many
places in the USA that sell it but nowhere in the UK.

Also can anyone recommend some good VoIP suppliers in the UK?

Thanks,

Martin Mitchell