[Asterisk-Users] Bri-stuff + TDM 2-Port FXS & 2 Port FXO Card

HBK fotok at online.no
Sat Dec 25 14:43:42 MST 2004

Hi

Mary Christmas to y'all !

I am trying to configure * with one TDM and one ISDN and Bri-stuff, all
is ok with only TDM but when add ISDN I get following error:

I have tried to switch fxs/fxo but then I get error also without ISDN,
card is configured from Digium with FXS(green) modules are closest to
the bracket.

ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: Invalid argument (22)
Did you forget that FXS interfaces are configured with FXO signalling
and that FXO interfaces use FXS signalling?

loadzone=no
defaultzone=no

fxoks=1-2 # Make sure that the FXS(green) modules are closest to the
bracket
fxsks=3-4 # This is for the FXO module(s) because it uses FXS

span=2,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=5-6  # Old value: 1-2
dchan=7    # Old value: 3

Thank you !