[Asterisk-Users] New TDM11B. FXS detach! We failed: 5

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Sat Dec 25 12:35:34 MST 2004

Lane wrote:
> I just got the new developer TDM11B, but I got some problems with it.  Since
> Digium is on vacation, I figured I'd ask here first:
>
> I installed the TDM11B, but have not attached any phone lines, yet.  I just
> want to work with the demo over SIP first.
>
> But here's the story, after installing the card on a Dell SC420 (further
> identifying info comes from dmesg):
>
> FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE #0: Fri Nov  5 04:19:18 UTC 2004
>     root at harlow.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
> Timecounter "i8254" frequency 1193182 Hz quality 0
> CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.53GHz (2527.01-MHz 686-class CPU)

I doubt Digium will provide support for using *BSD with Digium hardware.
  Your best bet might be the asterisk-bsd mailing list or try using
Linux.  Not a lot of people use Digium hardware with *BSD so your pool
of people that might be able to help you is significantly smaller than
the pool of people using Digium hardware on Linux.