[Asterisk-Users] Uniden UIP200 firmware v4.63

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Fri Dec 24 16:49:38 MST 2004

I have a tftp server on the local subnet and it's picking up the config
files just fine.  It can call out and I have two-way audio.  Asterisk cann't
seem to talk to the phone and therefore you cann't call the phone.

That's as far as I could get with it.  I played with the proxy and registrar
settings on the phone and the nat= settings in sip.conf as well as the port
parameter with no success.

Lyle